11 rue de Penthievre Bra by Lucile
- Creme & Gold
- 95% Silk, 5% Elastane
- Golden threaded French lace
- Made in England
- The model wears the matching 11 rue de Penthièvre brief
- Part of Lucile’s 11 Rue de Penthievre collection, named after Lady Duff Gordon’s Parisian couture house, the 11 Rue de Penthievre bra is an exquisite lightly-padded plunge bra featuring decadent gold lace detailing. Blush cream silk band, silk straps, and playful bow at front. Cups are silk lined for ultimate luxury. A luxurious piece for day or evening endeavours, naughty or nice.
- Lucile products are handmade to the highest standards. Please allow for the most minor of discrepancies between items.
Lucile was founded in 1890 by Lady Duff Gordon, a daring socialite with an unparalleled taste for luxury. She designed with a woman’s femininity and sensuality in mind. Her great granddaughter Camilla Blois revived the line a century later, with the house now producing some of the most lavish and feminine lingerie in the world.
- Plunge bra cut for natural cleavage, the underbust measurement is smaller than normal fit. For fit and comfort get the size above your regular fit.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com